My 3rd favourite day of the year! After Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
I love shopping! I got to the shopping centre this morning and bought lots of Christmas presents and a few things I was running low on and maybe something I didn’t necessarily need *rolls eyes*!
1) Benefit – erase paste I bought this in the shade medium/no*2. I love this product, for me it doesn’t crease and looks absolutely flawless! Usually £20.50 but I had 10% off! It’s a little on the pricey side but a little really does go a LONG way!
2) L’Oréal – liquid glow illuminator This is my favourite liquid highlighter/primer. There is an icy glow version aswell which is a dupe for the Mac strobe cream! But I prefer a healthy golden glow especially on the days where I wear no foundation! I use this to highlight on my cheekbones, under my brow, the bridge of my nose, my Cupid’s bow and my chin. This blends out like an absolute dream it’s gorgeous! You don’t need alot of this product at all. £6.99 in boots stores 10% off this weekend for Black Friday!
3) MAC – lipstick in shade ‘Brave’ I love this lipstick! This is my go to colour, if I don’t have a makeup look planned and I need to pack a bag quickly this is the colour I’ll use! It’s a gorgeous deep pinky/beige/nude colour! Light enough for dramatic eyes but also dark enough to put together a look with very natural face/eye makeup. It just the Perfect colour! I use this with the MAC – lip pencil in shade ‘Half Red’ It’s a gorgeous burgandy shade, I like my liner to be slightly darker than my lips to make them appear fuller and to give them shape and definition. The lipstick costs £15.50 and the pencil £13 again I got 10% in selfridges today due to it being Black Friday (offer is on all weekend)
4) Miss Selfridge – Long sleeve sheer dress I walked past miss Selfridge on my way to Hamleys for my brothers present and this dress was in the window! It’s gorgeous! I couldn’t help myself! It’s midi length it come just above my knees and there’s an under dress inside. It’s got a beautiful glitter pattern on the front with the glitter a kind of deep bronze/gold colour just like the NYX – bedroom eyes eyeshadow. I think this is going to be my Christmas Eve dress this year! (The pictures do NOT do this dress justice at all!) was £45 is £22.50 in the sale.
That’s all I bought from my shopping trip for myself this morning, yesterday I was online shopping on boohoo as the offers had already began.
To my surprise the two items I bought were waiting for my at home this afternoon!!!
5) Boohoo – boutique Ann tassel velvet bodycon dress I was just browsing the boohoo website looking for a dress I bought earlier this year but I wanted it in another colour.. whilst I was looking, I saw this dress! I fell in love with it. The front is lace with a lovely nude underlay and velvet panels on the sides, the sleeves are lace also and have tassels falling down the arms. For £20 I was abit apprehensive and thought I’d probably have to send it back, but the quality is amazing! It’s so sturdy and thick and looks even more amazing on. I’d have paid 3x the price for this dress!
6) Boohoo – Morgana tie waist ruffle skater dress so this is the dress I bought earlier this year, I first bought it in pink. I loved it so much that I wanted it in another colour, I was hoping for a teal colour but midnight blue was next best thing. It’s a gorgeous deep blue colour and a little bit of a glowing tan with this dress would look gorgeous casual or dressed up! (My go to summer glow – Dove summer glow, nourishing lotion medium to dark skin)